Works with ScanShell® scanners or any other TWAIN compliant medical card scanner
Transforming the front office of patient care facilities
MedicScan ® is an easy-to-use scanning system that automates and speeds up the process of transferring images from medical cards into electronic forms. It increases productivity and reduces human error by automating the archiving process.
MedicScan ® quickly and accurately captures the image of medical insurance cards from both sides of the card (scanning the card twice). The captured image can be attached to the patient's electronic chart, saved to a file, or exported to various applications, emailed, and sent to an FTP address.
Ease of use
Using is easy: just insert the card into the scanner and watch how MedicScan ® does all the rest! In a matter of seconds, your medical card is scanned and ready to be saved to a file, exported to various applications such as a database, MS Word and Excel, etc., as well as emailed or sent by FTP and the web.
With optional scanners:
|Scanshell® 800NR - MEDSC800NR|
|Scanshell® 800DXN - MEDSC800DXN|
|Scanshell® 2000NR - MEDSC2000NR|
|Scanshell® 3100DN - MEDSC3100DN|
12 Month Warranty Included
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
MedicScan ® Features
- Fully automated scanning process allows users to focus on chain-feeding media into the scanner, while image extraction and processing takes place automatically in the background.
- Automatic page-feed detection launches the scan job immediately upon the insertion of a document into the scanner.
- Documents image is stored locally or exported automatically.
- Extensive export capabilities export to various applications, email and FTP
- Image auto alignment automatically corrects incorrect card insertion.
ScannersMedicScan ® comes with a variety of scanners. All scanners are twain compatible, color with a resolution up to 600 dpi. The scanners connect to the computer's USB port, thus requiring no external power supply.
|A6 simplex scanner||A6 duplex scanner||A4 simplex scanner||A4 duplex scanner|
For MedicScan® with a capability to extracts the card's text information please check MedicScan® OCR