Please visit our new website at www.acuantcorp.com
ScanShell® 3100DN - Portable Duplex scanner
Scanshell® 3100DN is a full USB powered, high-speed portable duplex scanner which offers simultaneous high image quality capture of both sides of the scanned document.
It is the best solution for scanning insurance cards, driver licenses, ID cards, photos, business cards, bank checks, full letter, legal sized documents and even embossed cards.
The Scanshell® 3100DN is equipped with high speed USB 2.0 standard interface and requires no external power supply. It is TWAIN and WIA compatible.
With its light weight, small footprint and simple connection and fast scanning the Scanshell 3100DN is a unique and convenient solution for simultaneous double side scanning for both desktop and mobile use.
Bundled softwareScanshell® 3100DN comes with bundled DocShell® that offers great value at no extra charge for easy scanning, sharing and organizing of documents and photos.
Optional SoftwareIf you need a twain compliant software with ScanShell® 3100DN, please check our idScan® (Image only) solution.
It can also be used with the optional idScan or ScanShell.net® for modules. Read more...
Duplex Scanner Specification
- Interface: USB 2.0 (Universal Serial Bus) High speed
- Image sensor: Dual Color CMOS, Two sided
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Imaging Standard: Windows (WIA-STI) and TWAIN 1.9
- Power Consumption: Full USB powered, 0.2W Stand-by, 2.0W during Scanning
- Scanning Area: A4, Maximum 8.5" x 14" (216mm x 356mm) legal page
- Scan Speed : 6 pages per minute B&W, 3 pages per minutes Color
- Scan Modes: Color, Greyscale, Black & White.
- Media Thickness: 0.1mm – 1.2mm
- L x W x H: 12.25" x 2.46" x 2"
- Weight: 21 oz/588 gr
- Paper Sensor: Electro- mechanical
- Windows 7, Vista, XP (64 & 32 bit)
- Twain and WIA compatible
- Optional software
- Features & Specifications
- Bundled software
- Calibration Sheet - Print out one copy which includes two calibration sheets and cut both into the size indicated by the dash lines. Both sides should look the same with the arrows pointing in the same direction. Tape the side with arrows so both sheets stay together during calibration.