Cutting-Edge ID reader and Image Processing
Solution for Driver’s Licenses and
Medical Insurance Cards.
Integrate Snapshell® ID reader with CSSN’s OCR SDK into 3rd Party Applications.
- Extracts textual data from Driver’s Licenses, 2D Barcodes, Medical Insurance Cards, Business Cards.
- Captures images in less than 2 seconds.
- Extracts both face image and signature image, and relevant textual data from driver’s licenses.
- Ultra Violet and Infrared authentication.
- Automatic image capture upon card placement.
- SDK (Software Development Kit) is available for integrators.
Benefits of our ID reader:
- Expedited customer registration process by auto data capture.
- Helps detect fraudulent driver’s licenses.
- Reduced data input errors.
- Save time and money.
- Produces high quality images.
- Low maintenance.
Hardware Specifications:SnapShell® R2 ID reader Spec
- Camera Type: CMOS 3.2 Mega pixel, Color Depth: 30 bit RGB
- Interface: USB 2.0 Powered
- Power Supply: USB, no external power needed
- Capture Trigger: Automatic card placement detection and/or front panel button
- Dimensions: Height: 3.6” Width: 4.5” Depth: 3.6”
- Weight: 0.24 KG
- Maximum Document Size: 3.6” x 2.2”
- Capture Speed (color): 1 sec at 300dpi,2 sec at 600 dpi
- Light Source: White, Infra-Red, Ultra Violet
- Image Format Output: JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIF, GIF
- Resolution: 600 dpi true color
- Anti-Scratch glass
- No moving parts
- SDK Available
- Code samples available in multiple programming languages.
Minimum PC specifications:
- Single Core 1.7 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 72 MB hard drive space for the software.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.