Duplex ID card scanner
Scanshel®l 800DXN is a high-speed A6 duplex ID card scanner which offers simultaneous high image quality capture of both sides of the scanned card.
It is the perfect solution for scanning insurance cards, driver licenses, ID cards, photos, business cards, bank checks, and even embossed cards.
The Scanshell® 800DXN is equipped with high speed USB 2.0 standard interface and requires no external power supply. It is TWAIN and WIA compatible.
With its light weight, small footprint and simple connection, the duplex ID card scanner Scanshell 800DXN is a unique and convenient solution for simultaneous double side scanning of cards for both desktop and mobile use.
Bundled SoftwareThe bundled DocShell® application provides easy and intuitive scanning interface with advanced features such as automatic document detection, instant saving to a pre-set folder, PDF conversion, image viewer, thumbnail view mode and so on.
Optional SoftwareIf you need a twain compliant software with ScanShell 800DXN, please check our
idScan® software (Image only) solution.
It can also be used with the optional idScan® or ScanShell.net® modules Read more...
Duplex ID Card Scanner Specification
- Interface: USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- Image sensor: Dual, linear color CMOS CIS (contact image sensor)
- Scanning modes: 48-bit internally, outputs 24-bit true color 8-bit gray scale 1-bit black and white
- Scan area: A6, maximum 4.25in x 7.25in
- Scan speed (100dpi): 6 pages/min color, 12 pages/min gray, 12 pages/min black and white
- Duplex ID Card Scanner Weight: 16.9oz (480g)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8" x 2.75" x 1.8" ( A6 scanner )
- Power consumption: 0.01W Suspend; 0.2W Stand by; 2.0W during scan
- Paper Thickness: 0.1mm – 1.5mm
- Twain compatible
- Optional software
- Features & Specifications
- ScanShell 800DXN Drivers
- ScanShell 800DXN 64 bit Drivers
- Calibration Sheet - Print out one copy which includes two calibration sheets and cut both into the size indicated by the dash lines. Both sides should look the same with the arrows pointing in the same direction. Tape the side with arrows so both sheets stay together during calibration.