ScanShell® 3100D - Duplex IDs scanner
The ScanShell® 3100D is an OCR passport scanner that is sold as a bundle together with idScan® OCR or ScanShell.net® OCR.
The ScanShell® is a high-speed duplex IDs scanner which enables users to scan both sides of a scanned document simultaneously. This scanner is able to capture high image quality from a variety of document types including driver licenses, ID cards, passports and medical insurance cards.
With its light weight (21oz/588 grams) and small footprint, the IDs scanner ScanShell® 3100D offers convenience for duplex scanning for both desktop and mobile use.
The ScanShell® 3100D is easy-to-use and has an Auto Launch mode. It is equipped with high speed USB 2.0 standard interface and therefore requires no external power supply and is TWAIN and WIA compatible .
Duplex IDs Scanner Specification
- Interface: USB 2.0 (Universal Serial Bus) High speed
- Image sensor: Dual Color CMOS, Two sided
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Scan Modes: Color, Greyscale, Black & White.
- Scan Speed : 6 pages per minute B&W, 3 pages per minutes Color
- Imaging Standard: Windows (WIA-STI) and TWAIN 1.9
- Power Consumption: Full USB powered, 0.2W Stand-by, 2.0W during Scanning
- L x W x H: 12.25" x 2.46" x 2"
- Scanning Area: A4, Maximum 8.5" x 14" (216mm x 356mm) legal page
- Media Thickness: 0.1mm – 1.2mm
- Weight: 21 oz/588 gr
- Paper Sensor: Electro- mechanical
- Twain and WIA compatible
- Features & Specifications
- Calibration Sheet - Print out one copy which includes two calibration sheets and cut both into the size indicated by the dash lines. Both sides should look the same with the arrows pointing in the same direction. Tape the side with arrows so both sheets stay together during calibration.