A6 Duplex ID scannerBUY NOW
The ScanShell® 800DX is an OCR unit that is sold as a bundle together with idScan® OCR or MedicScan® OCR.
The Scanshell® 800DX is a high-speed duplex ID scanner and it offers users the ability to simultaneously capture both sides of a scanned document such as, ID cards, insurance cards and driver licenses.
The scanner is lightweight and fully portable making the ID scanner ScanShell® 800DX a convenient solution for both desktop and mobile use.
It is also equipped with high speed USB 2.0 standard interface and therefore requires no external power supply. It is TWAIN and WIA compatible.
Duplex ID Scanner Specification
- Interface: USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- Image sensor: Dual, linear color CMOS CIS (contact image sensor)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8" x 2.75" x 1.8" ( A6 scanner )
- Scan area: A6, maximum 4.25in x 7.25in
- Scan speed (100dpi): 6 pages/min color, 12 pages/min gray, 12 pages/min black and white
- Duplex ID Scanner Weight: 16.9oz (480g)
- Scanning modes: 48-bit internally, outputs 24-bit true color 8-bit gray scale 1-bit black and white
- Power consumption: 0.01W Suspend; 0.2W Stand by; 2.0W during scan
- Paper Thickness: 0.1mm – 1.5mm
- Twain compatible
- Features & Specifications
- ScanShell® 800DX Drivers
- ScanShell® 800DX 64 bit Drivers
- Calibration Sheet - Print out one copy which includes two calibration sheets and cut both into the size indicated by the dash lines. Both sides should look the same with the arrows pointing in the same direction. Tape the side with arrows so both sheets stay together during calibration.