The ScanShell® 2000R is an OCR unit that is sold as a bundle together with idScan® OCR, Scanshell.net® OCR or MedicScan® OCR.
The ScanShell® 2000R is an OCR unit which is capable of scanning any document up to legal size due to its powerful scanning engine. This scanner is able to capture high image quality from a variety of document types including driver licenses, ID cards and medical insurance cards.
The ScanShell® 2000R has a USB 2.0 high speed interface which means that it works with any standard USB port and requires no external power supply.
As on of our portable driver license scanners, the ScanShell® 2000R is lightweight (14oz/390g) making it the ideal solution for both desktop and mobile use. The scanner is also easy to use and to connect.
The ScanShell® 2000R has an optical resolution of 600 dpi thereby ensuring high quality image capture. The scanner is TWAIN compliant and it supports a Windows operating system.
Driver License Scanner Specification
- Interface: USB (Universal Serial Bus)
- Image sensor: CMOS CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Scanning modes: Internal 48-bit analog-to-digital conversion for R,G,B three-color channels.
- Scan speed: 3 ppm (pages per minute) B/W; 1 ppm Color
- Scan area: Maximum 8.5" x 14. (legal page)
- Driver License Scanners Weight: 11.8 oz (335 Grams)
( lightweight scanner )
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5" x 2.0" x 1.7" (292 x 51 x 43mm) ( A4 scanner )
- Paper Thickness: 0.1mm~0.6mm
- Cable length: 150 cm
- Power consumption: 0.01W Suspend; 0.2W Stand by; 2.0W during scan
- Twain compatible